Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Sunday 3 February 2013

Stila Merry & Bright Palette and Lip Glaze Set

    Hi guys~~ I received a belated birthday present XD from Christy last month and I decided to do a review for it because I loved it sooooo much!! :DD    It's a Stila 'Merry and Bright' eye shadow palette and lip glaze set.    I personally really like products from Stila because I am so satisfied by it's 'Seeing stars smudge stick waterproof eye liner set' - they have excellent colours and are easy to use!    I think I might do a review of it later but let's look at the review of this make up set first! :)


The cover of the palette looks good and is really cute! XD


The back of the palette... its tells you what the names of the eye shadows and the lip + cheek cream are!


The interior of the palette... there are a tutorial on how to use these make up products and a small mirror~


This is the tutorial but I usually don't follow it!  I just apply the eye shadows in the way I want! XD


Eye shadow (clockwise and from the top): Chill, Glisten, Joyful, Ebony, Butterscotch, Molasses
At the bottom: Lillium

The colours of the eye shadows are very good.   They are a little bit similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes (but much cheaper) and I find it very useful that the colours are very 'naked' and pale.   Um... I don't mean that the colours are weird and have low qualities but I actually mean that these colours are very suitable to wear to school or to wear it everyday that they are not too obvious and exaggerating.   They are also very easy to apply and would stay for quite a long time. :3

The pink cream (?) at the bottom is actually a 'convertible colour' that it can be used as a lip or a cheek cream. XD  Um... I think it's more suitable to be used as a blush colour! :P




 This is the lip glaze included in the whole make up set and I really like it because of it beautiful colour.   It's 'Kitten B1' and has a yellowish brown colour with pretty golden glitters on top.    This lip glaze is not very sticky though and I think it's still quite comfortable to wear it for the whole day. :) 
  

Here are the swatches of the eye shadows, the convertible cream XD and the lip gloss!  
><" Sorry that the colour of 'Kitten' is a bit weird... it looks really pretty in real life... @.@"  Its colour is the same as what it looks like in the second-last photo!

My favourites are : Glisten, Molasses and Kitten. :D

Well, this is the end of my post today!   Thank you for reading it and I hope you like it! :D   See you next time~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment